Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hi Abigail here,

Time for me to go back to Claremont and sleep. I have been here since Thursday and I am very tired. The physical therapist never showed up today, i asked the doc on duty and she said she would put the order in, and many hours later I asked the nurse and she said the order was not put in. ugg. hurry up and wait.
I can do some PT with him (and did today), but i cannot get him sitting up or in a cardiac chair. while i was in Vermont did physical therapy come visit? i wonder if they stopped visits because of the infection? is it possible its on hold until the infection clears up?
We did ice chips and he swallowed the water. It takes a bit of effort. He's better at it now than when i left!
I also have not been stopping by Dads house and checking the animals since I have been back (I got back Wednesday) just slipped my mind until tonight when dad said he wished he had his rats here. is anyone going to take care of them? anyone going to take them home? I'll go over there tomorrow and check on them.
he's up to 45 ml food per hour now. dialysis Monday and then they will up tick his protein and calories.

let's hope he is not exposed to any germs. let's hope he does not get re-infected.
we watched
'Play it again Sam'
and 'the hudsucker proxy'
We are going to watch the Oscars tomorrow. The only nominated film we both have seen is the Bansky film 'exit through the gift shop'.

No comments:

Post a Comment