Saturday, February 12, 2011

AWESOME!


From “Prinzmetal”
         Late last night I wanted to check the blog, but I only had my iPhone and I could not remember the blog address. So I googled, and by accident, came to RateMyProfessor.com about Bill.  The most frequent description was “awesome.” 
         Below is a sample of the student comments.
Bill Prinzmetal


Professor Banks is AWESOME!!! He makes every class interesting by including lots of cool demos. Make sure you get him to explain them though, because sometimes he gets so caught up in the fun stuff that he forgets to clarify WHY everything happens as it does. Also, AEROBICS is the best class in the world :)

Aerobics is so fun. Take it.

Prof. Banks is brilliant! His per cog class is a challenge and an academic staple for any psych. student. Prof. Banks was a joy to have as a professor and don't forget to join him for his aerobics class ;)

Awesome. We watched Predator. What more could you want?

This class was so science-y that I would have hated it with any other professor, but Banks does a great job of keeping it interesting without cutting out any of the important details. He's hilarious and brilliant and I never wanted to miss class because of his demos.

Banks is the best professor i've ever had in my entire life in any class.

AWESOME Professor

Banks is AWESOME. One of the best professors I've had so far at college. If you have the chance to take any of his classes, jump on it, because they fill up quickly!

Professor Banks is one of the best profs I've ever had. Every lecture was interesting because he included a lot of demos along with his lectures. I recommend this class to anyone who is interested in psychology.



Professor Banks made class really interesting and fun. His demonstrations rocked! He has so much knowledge about the different areas of perception and cognition, and his passion for the material really comes through in his teaching.

Professor Banks deserves your love and attention! Mostly because he knows what he's talking about and he talks about it entertainingly. Plus he's a good man with a demonstration.

Your typical scatterbrained, funny professor (-;

1 comment:

  1. I took the class, and I was blown away. Then I TA'd the class for 3 semesters and still was very fascinated by all the demos. Bill's by far the best teacher I've had!

    ReplyDelete