Monday, April 11, 2011

Not much specialized medical knowledge here, but I'll try to translate what I can of the cardiologist's note, to accompany scout's interpretation. It's hard to ignore the arrogance of doctors who won't supply a simple English explanation to family or to condone nurses who won't allow it copied, but Bill's needs come first so I won't waste time harping on that. Did Luisiri ever talk with Furst about the experimental scleroderma drug? If not, maybe one of Bill's other doctors can be persuaded to do so, as this sounds like something worth trying even if it doesn't help.  

...heading to to the medical dictionary soon....  --Janet

2 comments:

  1. Janet, Bill's sister got a good explanation. I'll ask her to post it. Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet,
    Furst was out of the country last week and I just sent his assistant a reminder to coordinate a call with Luisiri... Hopefully this will happen soon..
    Kris

    ReplyDelete