Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bill passed away on 4/25 10pm

Hi, everyone,

So Abby and I received the dreaded phone call from the doctors late last night. Bill's heart rate flatlined again and they did not resuscitate him per his/our instructions. Abby, Arlene, and I arrived at the hospital as soon as we heard the news and spent several hours by Bill's side before seeing him off.

At this point we are just trying to let as many people who knew Bill as possible. We are making a list of things we have to do.

Thank you so much for being a part of the community of care for Bill. It has been an enormous comfort for me.

Kris

2 comments:

  1. Bank's Family:

    We are deeply sadden to hear of Bill's passing. Our prayers are with you and your extended families at this time. Respectfully, Perez Family (Lee, Eileen, Shelby, Kayla)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have seen Bill one more time - I was hoping to do that on this coming Sunday; but, I am happy for him that his agony is over and that he doesn't hurt anymore. We spent so many hours and days together as first cousins when we were young - and I have so many great
    memories of our times - boy, were they the fun days !

    ReplyDelete