Sunday, March 20, 2011

Scleroderma "guru"

I received this note from one of Bill's former graduate students and a good friend of mine (Sara Wyant).

"I have been following Bill Bs blog ... what a saga. The friend I walk with has lived with Scleroderma for about 18 years and goes to lots of conferences. She says that Dan Furst, who is affiliated with the UCLA Scleroderma Center is considered the “guru” and west coast expert on the disease. Thought you might like to pass on that info.
Sara"

Here is one useful link:
http://www.scleroderma.org/medical/r&t_articles/Furst_2001.shtm

-Bill Prinzmetal

2 comments:

  1. wow--very great info Bill, thank you,i will follow up on this. thanx,
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bill
    I was trying to find information about Dr. Furst, especially from patients who had good experience with Dr. Furst's treatments, for a friend who wants to come from Isreal to see him.
    I would really appreciate any information you can give me or maybe give my contact to your friend if she is willing to talk to me about her experience.

    My email: Liat@li-at.com

    Sincerely
    Liat Ben-Yakov

    ReplyDelete